Tuesday 10 February 2015

Sweets and Elephants

Assignment two and studio practice 


For the second assignment we had to make a 30 second presenter trial of ourselves. I wanted to make something different to reflect my personality. However I spent a long time thinking about how I wanted to do this and ended up not really thinking of anything, wasting my time. I decided to take the plunge and just go out and film something just so I had something to work with, fortunately for me it was a sunny day so I was able to get some nice shots in the park. I wanted to spell out my name by using my fingers as letters but this was not working because you could not see my hands very well so I just decided to write the letters on paper. This looked pretty in the location that I was in but as it was so bright unfortunately you were unable to see the letters, and when I came to edit this I had to think of something to get around the problem, so therefore I made titles and placed them over the letters in order to see the letters, this works but it does look a little odd, especially as I move the paper so the titles I put on look odd, however it looks better than just the letters on the paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment