Wednesday 4 March 2015

London

   London 


During my time in London I learnt a lot about the journalism industry, the types of people who will achieve the jobs that are available, the hard work and determination that goes into being successful and working as a team, the safety and the consideration for other people that you need to think about. Seeing the ITN Studios and finding out about how they run and manage themselves is interesting, the comparisons that each news channel/company has for each other is even more interesting to me. I learnt that sky are the quickest to get headlines out there but they do not necessarily have depth, that ITV are quicker than BBC and have slight more depth than Sky, and BBC are the slowest  but have to most informational depth than the other two. This proved to me that in a way even though they are competitors they still have their strengths and weaknesses that are all different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment