Sunday 22 March 2015

VT Work + Producers

VT Work and Communicating with Producers.

When It came to choosing which shows to present for I thought about what I had learnt about from the practices, such as knowing enough information about the subjects being covered. I chose which shows I thought were good for me to take part in. I chose Liam Conde's show which was about Age Cymru, and as this was a running feature around Exposure TV I thought it would be good to take part in, it was also about a newly opened hostel and the music scene in Cardiff, I thought that I would enjoy these topics. I also chose a show that Tom was producing as it was based around disability, similarly so was Sams. 

After choosing which shows I was doing I spoke to some of my producers to get more of an overview of their shows, I wish I could've have done this with all my producers as I feel as if I do not know enough about some shows. I would have liked to know all the VT's they were doing so I could take part in them too, as I only took part in some of their VT's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment